The lightweight two berth Turismo XLS² fast pitch pole and sleeve drive away awning has returned for the new season as the weekender of choice for small families, couples, or the independent explorer craving additional living/sleeping space alongside their campervan, on short touring weekend breaks. This driveaway is excellent value for money and refuses to be overlooked, incorporating a wealth of premium features and benefits, typically found on pricier models. Breathability is vitally important in all of our awnings, which is why we have situated mesh ventilation above the upper internal cowl door and inside the integral two person sleeping annexe pod, which is perfect for sleeping unexpected overnight guests.
Model No. ORBK0160
This model has been produced from our ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. The material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The pole and sleeve frame comprises three telescopic fibreglass poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction, helping to ensure longevity and stability during adverse weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning and are incredibly easy to erect, allowing the Turismo XLS² to be pitched within minutes.
We have implemented a breathable zip-back Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel in this door to optimise air circulation around the awning, whilst keep insects at bay. Various roof ventilation points aid in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in hotter weather. The addition of twin piping enables compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range. An expansive PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior throughout the daytime, allowing you to encapsulate the great outdoors from within the awning throughout poorer weather conditions; these are accompanied by clip-in curtains for complete privacy at night.
The Turismo XLS² comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a removable waterproof PE groundsheet, an instruction manual, a handy repair kit, an inclusive carry bag and Velcro attachment points to accommodate our optional LED lighting range. An optional made to measure stone protection footprint, a luxurious rug-style camping carpet and a clip-in two person sleeping inner tent are also available for purchase as complementary extras for this model.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame – Lightweight, Tough & Hard Wearing Pole and Sleeve Frame, Comprising Three Poles in Total.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Toggle In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Removable PE Groundsheet – Heavy Duty Waterproof Polyester Groundsheet, Helping Prevent Water & Bugs From Reaching the Interior.
- Roof & Annexe Ventilation – Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Two Berth Micro Polyester Inner Tent – An Integrated Breathable Sleeping Inner Tent Annexe Pod, Designed to Comfortably Sleep 2 Adults.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- One Year Warranty – On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Zip-Up Front Door – Can Be Upholstered as a Useful Porch/Canopy Area Using Our Optional Canopy Poles.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit and Lumi-Link Attachment Points.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 15.5kg
- LIVING AREA DEPTH: 240cm
- LIVING AREA WIDTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.08m
- COWL DEPTH: 70cm
- BEDROOM SIZE: 140cm (W) x 220cm (D)
- PACK SIZE: 68cm x 33cm x 33cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars