Outdoor Revolution Turismo AIR drive away awning
The contemporary ultra-lightweight, 100HDEfabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. This is the most lightweight fabric we have to offer here at Outdoor Revolution!
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off. Also, the light-coloured roof material helps to maintain a temperature inside the awning.
- The Oxygen Air-Frame is the easiest and quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame comprises two Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, which are speedily inflated using the Boston Valves and Dual-Action Hand Pump provided. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
- This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes
- A single Rear Cowl Access Door enables connvenient access to and from your campervan, without having to traipse through the awning or disturb any sleeping guests. Roof Ventilation points optimise air-circulation within the Turismo Air, whilst reducing stuffiness and maintaining a comfortable temperature. Numerous PVC Windows permit a crystal clear, panoramic view of the surrounding outdoors, from the comfort and convenience of your awning; helping to encapsulate the outdoors – indoors. All windows are accompanied by integral Clip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy during the night. A Zip-Up Canopy-Style Side-Door (canopy poles not included) provides the option of creating an additional large, functional canopy/porch sheltered from the elements.
This product comes complete with Pegs, a fully Zip-Back Front Door, Storm Strap Attachment Points and a Separate Peggable Groundsheet. A Two-Berth Inner-Tent and Canopy Poles (to create a large, functional shelter with protection from the elements using the front door) can also be purchased with this product; this product incorporates ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ Attachment Points, should you want to utilise these optional extras to brigthten up and provide a cosy evening ambience in your awning!
There is two other sizes within this range:
1) The Turismo which is a pole and sleeve version of this awning.
2) The Turismo XLS2, which is the return of the 2018 customer favourite, identical in specification, feautring an integral two berth annexe.
The awning incorporates a one year guarantee on the workmanship and canvas against any manufacturing faults.