Let’s face it , sometimes an awning is more than you want , you just want somewhere to sit , open out and this fits the bill
Enclosed Lightweight Pole & Sleeve Campervan Sun Canopy Extension
The lightweight pole and sleeve Sportline Canopi is the ultimate sheltered utility space to fix alongside your campervan, taking inspiration from the Techline Canopi, whilst featuring a BRAND NEW full front zip across door, toggle in curtains and a removable PE groundsheet, in order to maximise protection against the elements, whilst retaining a high degree of privacy. This model is designed especially for relaxing, cooking, storage or dining throughout the Great British weather, devliering an excellent vista of the outside world through its crystal clear window panels. We understand that convenience is a necessity whilst on holiday, which is why we have incorporated two zip-back side doors, to increase accessibility both to and from your van.
The all-weather 180HDE canvas is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, yet robust products, allowing smaller pack sizes when folded; perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This contemporary material features a 4,000mm² hydrostatic head (waterproof rating) and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a consistently comfortable internal temperature. The canvas/workmanship include a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The frame is constructed using a single telescopic steel pole, boasting flexible and robust construction, helping to ensure longevity and stability during adverse weather conditions. This frame attributes an exceptionally light weight to the canopy, is very easy to erect and is height adjustable, allowing the Sportline Canopi to be completely assembled and snugly fitted to your vehicle, within a matter of minutes.
This model comes complete with reflective guylines, steel ground pegs, adjustable height points and an inclusive storage bag.
- 180HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optmium Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material, With a Double Rip Stop Weave Preventing Tears From Spreading.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Single Adjustable Steel Pole – Canopy Supported by Robust Steel Pole to Ascertain Longevity & Functionality, Featuring an Adjustable Height.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows – Expansive Window Panels Providing a Clear, Crisp Vista of the Surrounding Environment.
- Toggle In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Full Zip Across Front Door – Solid Security Front Door Panel Increasing Privacy & Offering Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Zip Back Side Doors – Increasing Accessibility to Your Vehicle/Canopy.
- Reflective Guylines – High Visibility Guylines Reducing the Risk Of Tripping.
- Front Adjustable Triangular Angle Wind Shields – Helping Deflect Wind Away from the User for Relaxing Outdoors on Breezy Summer Days.
- Peg Down Removeable PE Groundsheet – Reducing Water Ingression & Creepy Crawlies Within Your Canopy.
- WIDTH: 280cm
- DEPTH: 240cm
- HEIGHT: 185-220cm
- WEIGHT: 8kg
- PACK SIZE: 75cm x 21cm x 15cm
This canopy has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.